Planning on watching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them?
Have you watched the latest trailer of the movie, Fantastic beasts and Where to Find Them? If you haven’t, you need to watch it ASAP. This four-minute long trailer gives a better view of the world of the beasts plus more magic.
What we know from the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is it takes place 70 years before Harry Potter at a time when America is under an impending threat from a powerful wizard. According to J.K. Rowling, the film’s writer, this will be a five part series and everything will connect with the Harry Potter books in a way that the fans will find surprising.
You might be wondering how this movie will match up to the highly successful Harry Potter franchise. And by successful, think of the eight Harry Potter films, seven of which topped the global box office and bringing in billions of dollars altogether.
This film’s cast includes:
• Eddie Redmayne playing Newt Scamander
• Dan Folger
• Katherine Waterson
• Ezra Miller
• Alison Sudol
• John Voight
• Samantha Morton
• Ron Pearlman
• Carmen Ejogo
• And Colin Farrell
It’s up to these guys to rise to the occasion and make the doubters believe that this film can be successful as the Harry Potter franchise.
The Trailer Raises More Questions
With the trailer shedding some light on this film, it also raises the following questions:
• According to Rowling, 1920s magic was different. How and why was it different?
• In the trailer, Newt says that wizards have to suppress their magic to avoid persecution by muggles. This begs the question, what type of punishment are the wizards being subjected to?
• What kind of spell should we expect especially after the magical outfit change?
• Innocent beasts, or are they? Newt seems to suggest that the beasts are not dangerous, is he protecting them?
• Who hurt the man at the end of the trailer?
• Why does Albus Dumbledore like Newt so much?
Watch the movie and get your answers.